Lots of people have been asking where the Shuffle or Repeat buttons are in the iOS 10 Music app. And it’s true, they’re not easy to find.
Let’s say you’ve started playing some music. There’s a Now Playing bar at the bottom of the screen, above the buttons.
Tap the Now Playing bar to display the play screen.
Next, swipe up on the play screen (without pressing the pause, next, or previous buttons), and you’ll see the Up Next queue.
As you can see, the Shuffle and Repeat buttons are to the right of the words Up Next. As you can see here, the Shuffle button is engaged.
If you thought that was hard to find, check out this hidden delete button in the iOS 10 Music app.
Want to know more about the iOS 10 Music app? Check out these articles:
- How to Find the Shuffle and Repeat Buttons in the iOS 10 Music App
- Use Optimize Storage in iOS 10 to Automatically Clear Unplayed Music
- hidden delete button in the iOS 10 Music app
- How to Sort Songs in the iOS 10 Music App by Title
- Star Ratings Are Indeed Gone in iOS 10 Music App; But There’s Still a Way to Rate Your Songs
- How to Use Up Next in the iOS 10 Music App
- How to Shuffle Only Your Music in the iOS 10 Music App
- iOS 10 Music App Only Displays Lyrics for Apple Music Songs
- No More Genius in the iOS 10 Music App
- Control Music Playback from Control Center on iOS 10
- Apple Seems to Have Forgotten the Play Button in the iOS 10 Music App
And learn What’s New in iTunes 12.5.