To celebrate the 150th anniversary of the birth of Marcel Proust, In Search of Lost Time is one of the richest novels ever written, one that may be with you for the rest of your life.
- Why an Imperfect Version of Proust Is a Classic in English | The New Yorker
- Reviving the dread deity | The Guardian
- Articles I’ve written about Proust
- Remembrance of Things Past (Montcrieff/Kilmartin)
- In Search of Lost Time (Modern Library)
- Swann’s Way (vol. 1 of the new Penguin translation)
Theme music: Honest Labor, composed and performed by Timo Andres.
If you enjoyed the podcast, follow it on Apple Podcasts or in your favorite podcast app. For show notes and links to my pick, go to kirkville.com/picks. You can support this podcast by purchasing items via my affiliate links, or you can sign up for my Patreon and donate a few bucks a month.