We discuss whether remastering albums is worthwhile, why some artists re-record their albums, and how there seem to be no more standards.
Help support The Next Track by making regular donations via Patreon. We’re ad-free and self-sustaining so your support is what keeps us going. Thanks!
- Steely Dan Reissuing Countdown to Ecstasy on Vinyl
- Jonathan Franzen: The End of the End of the Earth: Essays
- Episode #219 – Reissues, Remixes, and Remasters
- T.J. Clark: If These Apples Should Fall: Cézanne and the Present
- Reel Big Fish
- Bob Dylan: Truckin’ (4/20/23, Nagoya, Japan)
- Bob Dylan: Not Fade Away (4/15/23, Tokyo, Japan)
- Brad Mehldau Trio: Blues and Ballads
- Brad Mehldau Trio: Jacob’s Ladder
- John Coltrane: Ballads
- John Coltrane: My Favorite Things
Our next tracks:
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.